This website is owned and maintained by 4 Corners Business Consulting Ltd. We respect your right to privacy and are committed to protecting it. This policy outlines how we will treat your personal information and the measures we will take to protect it. By using this website, you agree to the terms contained herein. If you have any queries regarding this policy or the use of your information, please contact us.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use some or all of the following data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views
- Information that you actively provide us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, e-mail notifications or newsletters
- Any other information that you choose to submit to us.
What will we use it for?
We will use your information as specified on the area of the website that prompted you to actively submit it or variously to:
- administer the website
- respond to your enquiries
- supply you with requested information regarding our services
- send you other marketing communications about our business which we think may be of interest to you (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive such communications by emailing the message “Unsubscribe” via our contact form).
Sometimes, we may be required by law to disclose information which makes you personally identifiable. In such cases, we will disclose only as much information as is legally required of us.
We will never, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We also use the Google Analytics tool to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about the website by means of cookies. The information generated is used to create reports about the website’s use. Google will store this information.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, we will use reasonable technical and operational endeavours to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. However, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent this way. 4 Corners Business Consulting Ltd will not be liable for any attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website including any of your personal information.