Helping sustainability specialists go global
Marketing consultancy for Two Tomorrows, world-leading sustainability agency, acquired by DNV GL, in May 2012 and now fully integrated within the company.
With wide-ranging marketing advice and support from 4 Corners principal Nicki Websper, niche corporate sustainability agency Two Tomorrows established a reputation as a world leader in its field with an impressive international roster of blue-chip clients
From 2009, Nicki led the development of the Two Tomorrows marketing strategy, working closely with the executive chairman and management board. She owned the marketing plan and was responsible for budget management. She also chaired monthly marketing meetings.
Outsourced marketing team
Through her marketing agency Forsyth Websper, Nicki was able to provide a fully outsourced marketing department that provided brand development and guardianship and created and delivered an array of initiatives, including:
- a comprehensive PR programme in national, international and industry media, both online and offline
- social media consultancy, content and support
- creation and ongoing content management of company websites, including writing, design and print of all marketing collateral, including a regular customer/prospect magazine
- conference presentations and speeches
- awards and event sponsorship
- lead-generation telemarketing to support sales initiatives.
Nicki played a prominent role in marketing and PR activity leading up to and following the 2012 acquisition of Two Tomorrows by DNV GL, the Norway-based global risk management group.
When Two Tomorrows was formed in 2009, Nicki was hired as associate marketing director and has played a key role in the company’s growth until December 2013 (post acquisition). She previously provided advice and support to the Two Tomorrows predecessor company, Csrnetwork.